Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Servelinks Global or known as www.swiftindi.com .By accessing this Site and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
www.swiftindi.com reserves the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted onto this website and it is your responsibility as a user to refer to the terms on accessing this website. After the first posting of any change to the site it will be deemed that you have accepted any change if you continue to access the site after that time.
"We", "Us", or "Our" means www.swiftindi.com&Servelinks Global and “ Service Providers/Vendors “ means third party service/product providers or manufacturers.
Description of Services.
Products shown are indicative only. The accessories shown are not a part of the product unless categorically mentioned. The actual arrangement of any repackaging of products will vary due to variability of contents across different destinations.
This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavor to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
- The only contract between you and Servelinks Global is for the supply of Products or Services from this Website. The contract for the quality of the Products from this Website is between you and the Service Provider/Vendor. We do not take any guarantee/responsibility for the same.
- You will provide full address with pin code number and telephone number for all consignments booked for easy identification and prompt delivery. We will not deliver any consignment with post-box address only. Further, we will not provide any proof of delivery in respect of consignments to be delivered to Governmental / Semi-Governmental offices.
- You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit ,debit card or bank details that you provide are of your own, and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- Products and Services purchased from this Website are intended for your use only and you warrant that any Products purchased by you are not for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- Please note that some of our Goods may be suitable for certain age groups only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the service Provider/Vendor. When you place your order through our website, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email of receipt of your order will be automatically generated. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The fact that you receive an automatic email does not necessarily mean that either we or the service Provider/Vendor will be able to fulfill your order.
- After checking availability and delivery capacity of the ordered Product, if it is available then the service Provider/Vendor will accept the contract and confirm it to Us.
If the details of the order are correct, the contract for the delivering Products will be confirmed via email.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the service Provider/Vendor and confirm the price of the Products and Services ordered.
- Your order for each product is restricted to 10 units only. Order for more than 10 units for each product shall be treated as bulk order. The request for bulk order is to be made through “Wish List” tab.
Prices and Payment:-
- All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication and have been input as received by the service Provider/Vendor; We also reserve the right to alter the Products or Services available for sale on the Website and to stop listing the service Provider/Vendor ,Products or services. We take great care to keep them up to date at all the time.
- All prices listed on the Website for Delivery by the service Provider/Vendor are according to the price the service Provider/Vendor charge at the time of listing. In case the price listed is not current and the service Provider/Vendor informs us immediately after placing the order, we will put our best effort to contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order at that time.
- Price shown on the website is more than MRP price printed on the product box. The MRP mentioned on product box is for the in-person collection at the respective service provider/vendor. Price shown on the website is exclusive of other charges such as shipment charges, handling charges, packaging charges ,taxes as applicable etc. As a result of accepting these terms and conditions, customer agrees to pay as per the price mentioned on the invoice generated by Us. No complaints in any court of law, will be entertained by Us after the order is placed as a result of price paid which is more than the MRP .
- The total price for Products or Services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the Website when you place your order. Full payment must be made for all Products dispatched and Services provided. Payment has to be made by online payment, eg. PayPal , credit or debit card, online transfer etc.
- In certain unavoidable circumstances we reserve the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the you accordingly.
- You must pay for your order at the time of placing an order. The Order will be considered confirmed only after payment Is Successful.
- You hereby agree to reimburse us on demand any payment incurred by us towards Octroi /Entry Tax charges, Sales Tax, Service Tax , Custom Clearance Charges,
Airport / Railway station. Demurrage Charges or any Penalty related to any of the aforesaid or for Non Submission of Various Government Forms / Road Permits any Other Government Levies for any consignment booked by you.
- The prices shown on the website are in the respective currency of the country. However, the final settlement of payment shall only be in Indian Currency i.e. Rupees. (INR)
- We will deliver exactly the same products displayed on our website and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non availability of products from indicated sources, we reserve the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, we will inform you to change the order or wait until it becomes available or opt for a cancellation (refer Cancellation Clause).
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind.We do not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Delivery periods quoted at the time of ordering are approximate only and may vary. Goods will be delivered to the address provided by you at the time of placing an order.We shall try our best for prompt delivery. The expected time of delivery for all domestic deliveries is 5-6 working days from the time it is shipped, depending on the location. The expected time of delivery for all International deliveries is 8-10 working days from the time it is shipped, depending on the location. Delayed/early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer for any damages or compensation.
- We hold the right to destroy all records of delivery and other connected documents after 90 days of booking.
- We agree to provide proof of deliveries to you against the consignments booked and delivered; as a soft copy as provided by the logistics company and not the physical copy however not providing of such proof will not be pre-condition for payment to us by you , in the interim should a requirement arise for a dispute/assurance of delivery, we would provide the necessary records in soft format as provided by logistics company.
- All the terms & conditions printed overleaf of consignment note of the logistics partner are also binding on you.
- All orders are delivered by a reputed courier. For the Products delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. We reserve the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason.
- We will make every effort to deliver the Product within the time stated. However, We will not be responsible for any loss or damage/delay direct to the consignment or consequential, caused due to incorrect address, any act of God, such as accidents, any natural calamity, war, riot, commotion, strike, Local/Political Disruptions, Air / Rail / Road Disruptions / Delay or any other cause whatsoever beyond our control. No claim for loss / damage / delay will be entertained in such events.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages or loss (including loss of income, profits, makers, reputation, use of contents or loss of any opportunity) or other indirect loss arising from the loss, damage, delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of your consignment even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise. We shall not liable if your consignment or any part of it is lost, damaged, delayed or more delivered or not delivered at all as a result of ACT OF GOD, FORCE MAJEURE, which shall include war, accident, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes, civil commotions, National or local disruption in air or ground transportation networks, mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery or patent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the consignment.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, we will not be responsible for a mis-delivery if the receiver of the product at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the product to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- While we take great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, we shall not be responsible for the degradation in the condition of perishable items due to late delivery.
- While we ensure to deliver best quality products from sources you selected while placing the order, we will not be responsible if the quality of the product does not match your expectation.
- In the unlikely event that the wrong item is delivered, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and notify us with in 24 hours of such a delivery through written email only . Only in that case , You shall be eligible for a refund of the missing product(s) only , the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Us in any case.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by
- Orders once placed cannot be canceled or changed in any case. You may only cancel the order if the particular product(s) you ordered is not available with the Service Provider/Vendor for any reason. The Non Availability of the Ordered Product(s) would be communicated through email after confirming with the Service provider/Vendor. If you opt to cancel the Order, You must notify us through email with your order number within 48 hours from receipt of our email confirming non availability of the Product(s) Ordered.
- Kindly note that either for cancellation , rejection , late delivery or failed transaction the shipping, delivery, handling, packaging charges and Foreign Inward Remittance Charges if applicable and all other charges as applicable for respective order shall neither be voided nor refunded by Us in any case. The refund amount will be credited to your account within 14 working days from the date of our mail confirming refund amount.
Limitation of Liability
- We do not manufacture any of the products displayed on the site. Therefore, we do not take any guarantee for the quality of the product ordered from the site which are manufactured by the service Provider/Vendor. We shall not be made responsible for the defect/irregularity/issue with the Product manufactured by the service Provider/Vendor.
- Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Products and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of reputation and opportunity or loss due todamage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- In the event We have a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, it will be our discretion to blocked the suspect immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, We reserve the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- Offers are subject to Our discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
We do not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective Vendors /owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder
We take complaints very seriously and aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. All complaints should be addressed to email@example.com
These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Pune courts Only.
- We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or products that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- We may alter or vary the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- Payment must be made at the time of ordering the product or Services from us by Credit/Debit card, online transfer. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- Any Service Fee/Delivery Fee charged by us is subject to prevailing Taxes.