Refund / Cancellation Policy
Refund Policy & Cancellation Policy
- Orders once placed cannot be canceled or changed in any case. You may only cancel the order if the particular product(s) you ordered is not available with the Service Provider/Vendor for any reason. The Non Availability of the Ordered Product(s) would be communicated through email after confirming with the Service provider/Vendor. If you opt to cancel the Order, You must notify us through email with your order number within 48 hours from receipt of our email confirming non availability of the Product(s) Ordered.
- In the unlikely event that the wrong item is delivered, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and notify us within 24 hours of such a delivery through written email only. Only in that case ,you shall be eligible for a refund of the price of the rejected product(s) only.
- In case transaction fails and money has been deducted from your account, then you will be eligible for refund. You shall notify us within 24 hours of such failed transaction with specific official statement from the payment gateway along with transaction id of the order.
- Kindly note that either for cancellation , rejection , late delivery or failed transaction the shipping, delivery, handling, packaging charges and Foreign Inward Remittance Charges if applicable and all other charges as applicable for respective order shall neither be voided nor refunded by Us in any case. The refund amount will be credited to your account within 14 working days from the date of our mail confirming refund amount.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your payment ( Debit/Credit/Online/Paypal) company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com